Jerry Slugworth is the floor manager for Monsters, Inc.
He first appears in a commercial for Monsters, Inc. that Mike and Sulley watch in their apartment room.
He counts down the amount of time left in seconds until it is time for the monsters to go into the human world to scare the children to harvest energy.
When George Sanderson exits a child's room with a sock attached to his back, Charlie alerts to Jerry, who rushes over to activate the alarm that summons the CDA. He also has seven fingers on each hand.
Mike's New Car
Jerry makes a brief appearance in Mike's New Car, where he is walking down the street when he sees Mike and Sulley fighting in the car, scaring him away.
Jerry is a tall, red monster with blue stripes in the center of the thick maroon stripes around his torso and legs, blue toenails, and seven fingers on each of his hands. He wears a black headset with a microphone on the left. On the ad sign, he wears a blue hard hat.
- Mike's New Car (cameo)
- Monsters at Work (upcoming/possibly)
- "I'm Monsters Incorporated."
- "We're Monsters Incorporated."
- "Hey, it's the Sullster."
- "OK, people, Eastern Seaboard coming online. We've got scarers coming out."
- "We are on in 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,"
- "We may actually make our quota today, sir."
- "We've lost 58 doors this week, sir."
- "Duck and cover, people!" Including outtakes.
- "OK, people, take a break. We gotta shut down for a half hour and reset the system."
- "Let's go, everybody. All doors must be returned. No exceptions!"
- "Hey, Sulley, where you been all day? Sulley? Sulley!"
- "Let's look lively, people. We're on in 7, 6, 5, 4,"
- "Stand by, please!"
- "Alright! Break time!"
- "Let's wrap it up."
- "It's almost quitting time."
- "Come on, fellas! This is your own stretch."
- "We are almost out of time."
- "Laughers coming out on the floor."
- "And cut!"
- "OK, people, this is the moment we've all been waiting for. Everyone, to your stations."
- "This is our first Blu-Ray on high definition." or "We launch in the ultimate collectors edition. So it'll be a monstercise event."
- "Make sure you look your best, because the high-def pictures crystal clear. Give them your loudest roars. Sound so intense, it's scary. And keep an eye out for groundbreaking interactive bonus features. OK and here it comes. We're on Blu-Ray in 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."
- If it's a false alarm, "Uh, false alarm, people. We don't come out 'til Spring." or "...for a couple more weeks. My bad. Well good job though! Really! Good hustle, everyone! Thank you!"
- The spikes Jerry has on his head seem to resemble hair.